The mission of the Gulf Language School (GLS) is to provide quality, innovative lifelong learning opportunities to a diverse student population by extending the educational resources of the North American University. To achieve our mission, Gulf Language School will maintain the professional administration of its programs. It will:
- Ensure quality instruction by employing qualified instructors with education and experience in their field.
- Provide continuing education and professional development opportunities for all instructors.
- Utilize up-to-date materials and technology in classrooms.
- Provide students with detailed program descriptions, costs, calendars, and policy disclosure.
- Maintain a campus and classroom environment that promotes the individual learning process.
- Help students to develop effective study habits.
- Help students adjust to American culture.
Intensive English Program Mission
The mission of the Intensive English Program (IEP) is to provide quality language instruction to nonnative speakers of English with an emphasis on the language skills necessary for academic or professional success.
To become one of the leading English language-learning programs in Texas by setting standards of excellence in innovative curriculum design, teaching, professional development, and cross-cultural understanding.