Six courses should be taken from the Business Administration program to successfully complete the Minor in Business Administration.
The following four courses are required:
- ACCT 2311 Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- FINA 3312 Business Finance
- MNGT 2311 Management and Organizational Behavior
- MRKT 2311 Principles of Marketing
One course from the following should also be taken:
- BUSI 3313 Business Information Management
- BUSI 3314 Business Ethics
- BUSI 3315 Business Law
- BUSI 4316 International Business
In addition one upper-division course (course code should have a numbering in the form 3XXX or 4XXX) in finance (FINA), or management (MNGT).
- For the social studies general education course, you should select Macroeconomics as it is a prerequisite for most business administration courses.
- Make sure to understand that you should satisfy the prerequisites of the course to be able to enroll for the course.
- The student interested in having a minor in BA should make the necessary arrangements to his/her schedule. The BA department will not make any adjustments. Notice that you might have to enroll for more than the regular coursework to have your minor complete before graduation in 4 years.
- For details, please talk to your academic advisor or contact the Business Administration Department to see Dr. Deandra Travis, Room 812