STEP 1: Create and submit application
Create your NAU Account and submit a completed application online
STEP 2: Pay application fee* ($50 USD)
Please select to make the payment online via Credit Card or an International Wire Transfer by accessing NAU’s wire transfer banking information. The application fee covers initial mailing, entrance testing, airport pick-up but not shipment fees.
STEP 3: Send Required Documents
In order to obtain admission to NAU, an international student must submit the following documents by the application deadlines. All application documents should be properly scanned and emailed in PDF format to email@example.com :
- COPY OF PASSPORT: Only the photograph and visa (when received) page are necessary.
- OFFICIAL ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS & TEST SCORES: Official Copy of the High School Diploma Evaluation (The transcript has to be evaluated at one of the agencies listed CLICK HERE; or NAU can order for you CLICK HERE), official SAT/ACT, official TOEFL or official IELTS scores. NOTE: A document is considered “official” if it is sent to us directly from the issuing institution either by electronic means or in a sealed envelope. Please use the following school codes when ordering official test scores: SAT: 6558; ACT: 4313; TOEFL: 7304
- OTHER SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS: Reference letters, proof of achievement letters, certificates, etc.
- FINANCIAL STATUS: Bank letter and International Financial Support Form (Sponsorship Letter). Before a U.S. consul will grant a visa, you must prove that you will have sufficient money to meet all your expenses while studying in the United States. You must explain the source of your funds and guarantee that you will receive them while attending your studies in the US. See Cost of Attendance below.
- U.S. INSTITUTION TRANSFER: If you are a transferring from another U.S. institution to NAU, please submit a copy of your current I-20 and a signed copy of the Student Advisor Form
IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
All application documents must be in English or translated into English and notarized (if translated).
Poor quality scanned documents will not be accepted.
STEP 4: I-20 Shipment
North American University requires that applicants obtain their I-20 by one of two shipping options.
Option 1: North American University will ship out your I-20 form globally to any country that offers DHL services. This is a $100 fee independent of location.
Option 2: Applicants have the other choice to order shipments at study.eshipglobal.com. An account must be created with all the relevant information correctly provided. The shipment should be created upon receiving an acceptance letter from the admissions office.
Important Note: Do not order a shipment, until you receive a confirmation email of your acceptance.
* A full refund will be made to any student who cancels the enrollment within three days (excluding weekends and legal holidays) after an enrollment agreement is signed. If a student cancels the enrollment more than three class days after signing an enrollment agreement but prior to attending any class, the student will get a full refund minus the application fee and/or enrollment confirmation fee.