This webpage provides links to information about North American University on a variety of subjects. This information may be helpful to prospective and current students, their families, high school counselors and coaches, and prospective and current employees. This information is presented to comply with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, which requires institutions of higher education to disclose information and reports on various aspects of the institution’s policies, procedures, operations and costs.
Non-Loan Related Disclosure Requirements
(1) Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
A Student Notification is emailed to each enrolled student annually.
(2) Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
Student Financial Assistance
(3) Student Financial Aid Information: Prospective Students / Current Students.
(4) Notice of Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
(5) Study Abroad Programs
There are many instances in which your financial aid package is applicable to a study abroad opportunity. It is best to speak with a Financial Aid Advisor for more information when you are exploring the possibilities of studying abroad.
General Institutional Information
(6) Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). For more information regarding FERPA, visit the U.S. Department of Education website
(7) Consumer Information on College Navigator Website
(8) Facilities and Services Available to Students with Disabilities
(9) Student Body Diversity
(10) Cost of Attendance
(11) Net Price Calculator
(12) Refund Policy, Requirements for Withdrawal, Title IV Leave of Absence and the the Return of Title IV, HEA Financial Aid
(13) Textbook Information Fall 2021, Spring 2022, and Internet Class Schedule
(14) Academic Program (Educational Programs, Instructional Facilities, and Faculty – Academic Catalog)
(15) Transfer of Credit Policies
(16) Institutional and Program Accreditation and Approval. List of Accredited Programs.
For more information, contact the Office of Institutional Effectiveness.
(17) Professional Licensure or Certification Disclosures.
(18) Teacher Preparation Program Report :
Annually, a Title II report on NAU’s Teacher Preparation Program is submitted to the Texas Education Agency (TEA). The final report is submitted to the Department of Education by TEA. It can be found on the title2.ed.gov website.
(19) Copyright Infringement Policies And Sanctions (including Computer Use And File Sharing)
(20) NAU Student Handbook, NAU Faculty Handbook
Health and Safety
(21) Drug and Alcohol Abuse Policy and Drug and Alcohol Abuse and Prevention Program (DAAPP) Disclosure
(22) Vaccination Policy
(23) Security Report, Timely Warnings, Crime Log, and Emergency Notification System.
(24) Security Report − Missing Person Notification Policy
(25) Fire Safety Report and Fire Log
(26) Information for Crime Victims About Disciplinary Hearings
(27) Health & Safety Exemption Requirement
NAU adheres to all requirements pertaining to the protection of student information. Information about Student Records and confidentiality can be found online at :
However, there are limited exceptions to FERPA regulations under which NAU is permitted to disclose education records or personally identifiable, non-directory information from education records in connection with a health or safety emergency without student consent.
The situation must present imminent danger to a student, other students, or members of the school community in order to qualify as an exception. This action is not taken lightly and only under circumstances that present imminent danger.
(28) Retention Rate
(29) Completion/Graduation Rates
(30) Placement in Employment
(31) Job Placement Rates
Intercollegiate Athletic Program
(32) Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates And Financial Support Data And Academic Success:
Due to the inclusion of NAIA in 2022, NAU is planning to gather Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates And Financial Support Data And Academic Success in 2023
(33) Completion/Graduation And Transfer-Out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid:
Due to the inclusion of NAIA in 2022, NAU is planning to gather Completion/Graduation And Transfer-Out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid
(34) Voter Registration Forms are available for pick up in the library, on the ninth floor. Voter Registration Campaigns will take place annually in September on campus. Dates, locations, and times will be posted on campus. You can also register to vote online at: www.votetexas.gov
Disclosure Requirements Relating to Education Loan
(37) Federal Student Loan Information
(38) National Student Loan Data System
(39) Entrance Counseling for Student Borrowers
(40) Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
(41) Master Promissory Note for Borrowers
(42) Private Education Loan Disclosure
(43) Federal Student Loan Repayment Plans
(44) Code of Conduct for Education Loans
(45) Cohort Default Rate (Search for OPE ID: 041795)