The goals of the Master of Science (M.S.) in Computer Science program are to:
1. Prepare students for mid to advance level employment opportunities.
2. Develop strong oral and written communication skills.
3. Provide clear understanding of ethical issues related to the computing profession.
Program Student Learning Outcomes (SLO)
Master of Science in Computer Science students following graduation will be able to:
1. Demonstrate advanced skills of computing and algorithms.
2. Develop sophisticated knowledge of operating systems and hardware.
3. Apply advanced practices of software design and development cycle.
4. Acquire advanced skills of computer networks.
5. Analyzing data using advanced computing tools.
6. Engaging and applying secure practices in various digital environments.
7. Demonstrate communication skills to convey technical information accurately and effectively.