The Master of Education in Educational Leadership program prepares future school leaders who are forward-looking visionaries, effective communicators, knowledgeable and informed instructional leaders, advocates of technology, and adept resource managers.
Program Student Learning Outcomes (SLO)
The M.Ed. in Educational Leadership program prepares students to become proficient school leaders who:
- establish and implement a shared vision of high expectations
- create a positive school culture through effective communication and collaboration with a diverse school community
- promote the success of all students through rigorous curriculum, effective instructional practices, and data-driven instructional interventions
- manage human capital through the selection of highly trained teachers, facilitation of professional learning communities, and comprehensive evaluation program
- oversee the integration of technology into all aspects of the school